Perfect Storm aims to be a safe and comfortable environment. To that end, we ask that everyone in the store holds to this Code of Conduct, and actively improves the community. Tenets we hold include:
- Honor the spirit of the game and show good sportsmanship
- Respect the space, please leave things in better shape than how you found them
- Treat all others with respect and follow the rules of good personal hygiene
- Have fun, and encourage others to do the same
- Show fairness and honesty, in manners and when doing trades
In addition to these tenets, Perfect Storm also has some unacceptable behavior we do not permit in the store. Unacceptable behavior includes the following:
- Profane, obscene, or abusive language; racist, ethnic, or sexist epithets.
- Offensive or inappropriate art or text on clothing, sleeves, or other materials.
- Harassing customers or staff, or deliberate repeated behavior that is intimidating, hostile, or offensive.
- Use of controlled substances including alcohol, tobacco, e-cigarettes, and illegal drugs in or near the building.
- Monopolizing or obstructing the space, seating, or tables to the exclusion of others.
- Cash transactions may only be done with the store, unless direct permission is granted. (If we sell it, let us sell it please!)
In order to ensure that this remains a place of safety, security, and comfort, we may suspend or ban persons who fail to follow our Code of Conduct. We also reserve the right at all times to immediately eject a customer.